Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dump the Corroboration

Sorry, it's going to be a pretty short one this week. After Monday's post you probably need a break to figure out if I'm sane or not. Anyways, I'm looking for a few good bloggers to lend a hand every now and then. Nobody flip out; I'm not stepping back. This isn't the first step to a barren and empty blog as it has been in the past. A friend recently asked if I was open to the idea of guest bloggers. It turns out I am. Mind you before application, the post must keep within the spirt of Dump, the blog. Read a few past posts and you'll get the idea. I'm still kicking around exactly how this will work myself so feel free to hit me with your ideas. E-mail will work best to contact me or just comment here and I'll get back to you. The email address is: dumptheblog@gmail.com

Also I’m hunting for more ideas of what to write about in the future. If you have any subjects you’re just dying to hear me mangle please mention them in the comments. I’m not guaranteeing I’ll touch on them, but I will at least put some thought to them and see what happens.

For you readers who have no plans to apply, be excited, this is your chance to read even more stories of woe and discontent; not to mention most other writers don't rely on run on sentences as heavily as I. Be safe, and sarcastic. Dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment