Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3

There are probably a lot of people who are going to disagree with what I say next. The Toy Story trilogy ranks right up there with the original Star Wars trilogy and The Lord of the Rings. There, I said it, flame war engage! All three trilogy's share some very common factors. They all pushed the cutting edge of technology for their time. They all have deep, emotional stories and very memorable characters. The stories they tell are important and true to life.

As you probably figured out, I watched Toy Story 3 over the weekend. The only negative I can take away from it is that the first two films were just so damned good that it felt done before. That's it! The movies was perfect. It looked phenomenal. As always the voices were great, the story was funny and touching and emotional and action packed. It was the perfect ending to the trilogy. I could go on. I could spew hellfire to get you to agree that this trilogy is equal with Star Wars and LotR, but I won't because the films speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment